Re: [Debian-haskell] Re: RFS: c2hs -- C->Haskell Interface Generator

On Fri, Jun 30, 2006 at 10:59:27PM +0200, Arjan Oosting wrote:
> I am still searching for a sponsor. I have upgraded the package for the
> new ghc6 version and uploaded this new version to my website [1]. The
> package is still linda and lintian clean. The source can be downloaded
> by doing
>
> dget http://moonshine.dnsalias.org/debian/unstable/c2hs_0.14.5-2_i386.changes
>
> When rebuilding take care to include the -sa and -v0.13.6-5 for
> dpkg-buildpackage. This makes sure the source and the complete changelog
> will be included when the package is uploaded.

You have a bashism in debian/rules:

cp -f /usr/share/misc/config.{sub,guess} .
cp: cannot stat `/usr/share/misc/config.{sub,guess}': No such file or directory
make: *** [config.status] Error 1
debuild: fatal error at line 1224:
debian/rules build failed

It will likely not pass all autobuilders until this is corrected.

-- John