Package update (was: Issue with website ?)

Thank you.
There was an issue with my PGP signature, as you said.

I have another question :-)
You signed the version of this package. How to deal with updates ? I'm not DD.
Have I to upload on mentors and ask for a sponsor at every package update ?

Regards, Jean