RFS: libgfshare -- Shamir Secret Sharing in Galois Field library

I am searching for an sponsor for my libgfshare packages.

* Package name    : libgfshare
  Version         : 1.0.0
  Upstream Author : Daniel Silverstone <dsilvers@digital-scurf.org>
* URL             : http://www.digital-scurf.org/software/libgfshare
* License         : GPL
  Description     : Shamir Secret Sharing in Galois Field library

This library implements what is known as Shamir Secret
Sharing. This entails encoding a secret as an integer and
then constructing a polynomial whose coefficients are
random and calculating coordinate pairs along the resultant
curve. These coordinate pairs are considered 'shares' and
by controlling the order of the polynomial we can control
the number of shares required to be able to recover the

Debian source and binary package:

Cheers, Søren