Package does not build on ia64 and sparc

Hello,

my package does not build on ia64 due to what seems to be dependency
problems:
        /usr/bin/sudo /usr/bin/apt-get --purge $CHROOT_OPTIONS -q -y install debhelper libapt-front-dev libqt4-dev qt4-dev-tools docbook-to-man pkg-config libmysqlclient15-dev
        Reading Package Lists...
        Building Dependency Tree...
        or been moved out of Incoming.

          libapt-front-dev: Depends: libtagcoll-dev (< 1.6) but 1.6.3-1 is to be installed
        E: Broken packages
        apt-get failed.
        Package installation failed
Full build log here: http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=packagesearch&ver=2.1&arch=ia64&stamp=1149912912&file=log&as=raw

Whom should I contact about this? The maintainer of
libtagcoll/libapt-front-dev or the porter team, since it works fine on
every other architecture.

It also does not build on sparc, where I was unable to determine the
reason from the build log:
http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=packagesearch&ver=2.1&arch=sparc&stamp=1149339169&file=log&as=raw

Help would be appreciated.

Best regards