Re: RFS: flamerobin

Hello Damyan,

> I am looking for a sponsor for flamerobin - а graphical database
> administration tool for Firebird DBMS. (ITP# 334489)

I can't sponsor you (yet), but I did review your package. Here's some
things I found.

* debian/control: Architecture is set to "i386 amd64". What prevents
  the package from being usable on other architectures? Are you sure
  you don't mean "any"?

* debian/docs: you install BUILD.txt as documentation, but Debian users
  do not need that info at all. Better leave it out. You install the
  'real' documentation under /usr/share/flamerobin/docs, why not under
  /usr/share/doc ?

* debian/changelog: you mention in the -3 version that that's the first
  upload to the Debian archive, but it's not. Maybe better to not claim
  that and move the text + bug closing to the -4 version.

* debian/patches: what's with the commented out patches in 00list that
  aren't packaged? Doesn't make sense to refer to patches that aren't
  included. What's the intent of the 137kB patch
  remove-supplied-fbheaders.dpatch? I can't really judge from its
  description, but it's huge - is that necessary?

* debian/postinst,postrm: these are essentially empty and can be
  removed.

* debian/watch: some people prefer to use
  http://qa.debian.org/watch/sf.php instead of direct queries of sf.net.

Otherwise the package looks fine, and I hope you will find a sponsor.

regards,
Thijs