Re: RFS: checkinstall

Kari Pahula wrote:
> Looks good.  Just two things:
>
> I don't quite understand why you're closing #354389 in
> debian/changelog.  That bug is closed already, and I'm not sure how
> it'd be explained by "New upstream version".

Hmm, when I added the entry it was not fixed. Anyway, this bug was fixed
upstream in the new version (actually, as you can see from the bug, it was
by installwatch, but I merged installwatch and checkinstall), so that's why
it's explained by "New upstream". Will remove this entry now.

> Why is it Architecture: any and not all?

Because although checkinstall itself is arch: all, my package includes
installwatch, which is arch: any.

I have uploaded a new package, with #354389 removed, and a new fix on
#298152.
--

Felipe Sateler