Re: [RFS] kde-style-klearlook: Clone of GNOME's Clearlooks theme

Hi, Matej...

On Thu, Jun 01, 2006 at 04:46:55PM -0400, Matej Cepl wrote:
> I am looking for a sponsor for kde-style-klearlook:
>
> * Package name    : kde-style-klearlook
>   Version         : 0.9.9.2
>   Upstream Author : Craig Drummond <Craig.Drummond@lycos.co.uk>
> * URL             : http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=31717
> * License         : GPL
>   Programming Lang: C++
>   Description     : Clone of GNOME's Clearlooks theme

Please change the description in debian/control so people know that deal
with a (widget) style meant for KDE. I'm not sure whether end-users care
about the "extensive modifications in code" either.

Second your package doesn't build on a pbuilder here. Last lines I see:

| dh_testdir
| if test ! -f configure; then \
|           /usr/bin/make -f admin/Makefile.common ;\
|         fi
| ./configure --disable-debug --disable-rpath --prefix=`kde-config --prefix` --libexecdir=`kde-config --expandvars --exec-prefix` --with-qt-dir=/usr/lib/qt3
| /bin/sh: kde-config: command not found
| /bin/sh: kde-config: command not found
| configure: error: expected an absolute directory name for --libexecdir:
| make: *** [build-stamp] Error 1
| pbuilder: Failed autobuilding of package

You are perhaps missing a Build-Depends of kdelibs4-dev.

Third your package should mention the years of copyright in
debian/copyright to be legally okay.

Please check these issues and tell when these problems are fixed.

Kindly
 Christoph
--
~