Re: RFS: urw-garamond -- scalable PostScript font from the Garamond family

On May 18 2006, Rogério Brito wrote:
> On May 16 2006, Kevin Bube wrote:
> > I am looking for a sponsor for the urw-garamond package (ITP #367223).
(..)
> I'd love to have a Garamond-like font available for my texts.

Oh, BTW, I read the sources (quite quickly, so I may have missed some
finer points) and it seems that you strive for compliancy with the new
xorg 7.

Would you please be kind to flexibilize the packaging of the garamond
fonts so that we can use it in systems running an older version of xorg?
This would also help/enable the backporting of your package.

Thanks again for your efforts, Rogério Brito.

Homepage on freshmeat:  http://freshmeat.net/projects/algorithms/