RFS: drift

Hi,

I am searching a sponsor for DrIFT which I maintain. My regular sponsor,
Isaac Jones, is quite busy right now and has not uploaded it yet.

Below is the changelog, the packages fixes a bug and upgrades the package
to the new upstream release. It is available from my webpage [1]. Just do

dget http://moonshine.dnsalias.org/debian/unstable/drift_2.2.0-2_i386.changes

When rebuilding the package don't forget the -v2.1.2-2 -sa flags for
dpkg-buildpackage to include the complete changelog and source in the
upload.

Greetings Arjan

[1] http://moonshine.dnsalias.org/debian/unstable

 drift (2.2.0-2) unstable; urgency=low
 .
   * debian/changelog: fix some spelling mistakes.
   * debian/drift.doc-base: add missing Index field for info format.
     (Closes: #366198)
   * debian/control.in: update to policy version 3.7.2. No changes needed.
 .
 drift (2.2.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
 .
   * New upstream release.
   * debian/control: update build dependencies.