Re: RFS : aircrack-ng --- Wireless WEP/WPA cracking utilities

Le lundi 08 mai 2006 à 00:42 +0200, Le_Vert a écrit :
> Le dimanche 07 mai 2006 à 16:43 +0200, Samuel Mimram a écrit :
> > Salut,

> > > Humm... here is the files :
> > > http://www.le-vert.net/divers/debian-package/aircrack-ng/aircrack-ng-0.4.4/
> > > http://www.le-vert.net/divers/debian-package/aircrack-ng/aircrack-ng_0.4.4-1.dsc
> >
> > Your package looks good and I'm ok to sponsor you.
>
> Great :-)
>

> > Just some small comments. Why don't you just include
> > /usr/share/dpatch/dpatch.make instead of redefining the patch, unpatch,
> > etc targets?
>
> I think it makes the packaging harder to understand for noobies and I
> doesn't really improve anything... But I can do it if needed.
>
> > Also, it would be nice if you filled the comments (DP) at
> > the beginning of the patches to explain what they are here for (even
> > though they are quite easy to understand).
>
> It will be done this night.
>
> > Finally, a 0.5 upstream
> > version seems to be available, maybe could you directly package this one?
>
> Updating right now !
>
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Samuel.
>
> Thanks.

Ok... Here is the new package :
http://www.le-vert.net/divers/debian-package/aircrack-ng/aircrack-ng-0.5/
http://www.le-vert.net/divers/debian-package/aircrack-ng/aircrack-ng_0.5-1.dsc

If you are ok to sponsors me, just send me your name and e-mail address,
so I will add you to uploaders :-) Thanks again.