RFS: lopster

I'm searching for a sponsor for the lopster package. I've done a lot of
cleanups in a few places because the package wasn't actively maintained
for a long period of time. Also, a new upstream release has been
packaged.

The diff is available from:
    http://franz-pletz.org/debian/lopster

The package is lintian and pbuilder-clean, though a small warning of
linda persists:

W: lopster; A binary links against a library it does not use symbols from
 This package contains a binary that links against a library that is
 not in the Depends line. This may also be a bug in the library which
 does not have a shlibs file.

I've doublechecked the output of both ldd and objdump -p for
/usr/bin/lopster but was not able to identify a library in a package
which isn't in Depends. The program works without any problems, though.
Any advice?

Thanks,
Franz

--
Franz Pletz                   \  The Internet treats censorship as
www: http://franz-pletz.org/   \  damage and routes around it.