Re: change bug# for ITP bug of WNPP package

Thanks for the reply. I'll just sit and wait until I will notice its
accepted or rejetced. Gerber

On Thu, 2006-04-27 at 10:45 -0400, Justin Pryzby wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 27, 2006 at 03:19:29PM +0200, Gerber van der Graaf wrote:
> > About one week ago my mentor uploaded my package libgpiv. As I don't
> > find it yet on the debian repository, I have been looking if the ITP bug
> > has been closed. This seems not to be the case, yet.
> Do you know http://ftp-master.debian.org/new.html, where I see that it
> is waiting?
>
> > The ITP bug reports version 0.3.2, but the upstream version (that has
> > been packaged by me) has been increased to version 0.3.3. (I am the
> > upstream developer as well. I have increased the version in upstream in
> > order to implement all the changes in source that were needed, so
> > the .diff only includes debian/ and .orig.tar.gz is equal to upstream
> > tar.gz).
> Changes which are not Debian specific, if I understand correctly?
Yes, it concerns only bug repair-patches for the upstream source. These
have been included in the new 0.3.3 upstream release before I packaged
the software for debian.