Re: spcaview : package review needed

Hello,

As one of the SDL maintainers, I can confirm for you that the package
depending on libsdl1.2debian is completely okay. It is indeed a metapackage
which pulls in libsdl1.2debian-alsa by default (now), but can use others
(libsdl1.2debian-oss for example), as well.

You can simply override this I think :)

Lawrence Williams