[RFS] ophaned package glosstex

Hi,

glosstex was orphaned two month ago. However I use it everyday and I
furthermore I correct a few bugs and I improve it (hyperref).

Therefore I am searching a sponsor.

Regards

Bastien ROUCARIES

PS: GlossTeX is a tool for the automatic preparation of glossaries, lists
 of acronyms and sorted lists in general for use with LaTeX and
 MakeIndex. GlossTeX combines the functionality of acronym, nomencl
 and GloTeX. Like GloTeX, it uses the same format glossary definition
 files. GlossTeX can be used together with nomencl, nevertheless.