Re: RFS: weather-util - command-line tool to obtain weather conditions and forecasts

Jeremy Stanley <fungi@yuggoth.org> writes:

> ITP is #364317, non-native source builds a single binary package of the
> same name, lintian/linda/pbuilder/piuparts clean. The package is
> additionally tracked via sponsors.debian.net for those who use it.
> Packages available at:

>    http://fungi.yuggoth.org/weather/debian/
>    deb http://fungi.yuggoth.org/weather/debian ./
>    deb-src http://fungi.yuggoth.org/weather/debian ./

> Thanks in advance for recommendations or interest in sponsorship.

The reference to /usr/share/common-licenses/BSD is not really correct
since your software is not Copyright The Regents of the University of
California.  I'd remove that and just put the full text of the license
into debian/copyright.  Besides, your license doesn't actually match
anyway; you only have a two-clause license.

You call dh_* commands in the clean target, so the debhelper dependency
has to be in Build-Depends, not Build-Depends-Indep.  (Unstable lintian
catches this.)

I'd be happy to sponsor this with those changes.  It looks like a fairly
useful program.  Although, do you know why a lot of METARs appear to be
missing from its data source?  Are only some METARs supported?  Neither
KPAO nor KSJC appear to work, for instance.