RFS: python-urwid - Console UI Library for Python

Hello,

I am looking for a sponsor for the python-urwid debian packages I have created.

Urwid is a console user interface library for Python. It has a number of features that that are not available in similar libraries. See the Urwid web site for full details:
http://excess.org/urwid/

Urwid is written in pure python and is arch-independent. I have packaged versions for python2.1, 2.2, 2.3 and 2.4, and I've made them available in an apt repository on excess.org.

A number of people have already packaged Urwid for other distributions and operating systems. It would be great to see it in unstable too.

Let me know if you can help.

Regards,
Ian Ward

WNPP submitted on November 30, 2005: