[linda] W: A binary links against a library it does not use symbols from

Hello all,

I need some help trying to fix the following linda warning:

W: winefish; A binary links against a library it does not use symbols from
 This package contains a binary that links against a library that is
 not in the Depends line. This may also be a bug in the library which
 does not have a shlibs file.

My problem: How can I determine the library the warning is about? I
build the package in my environment and in a pbuilder environment. Both
show the same 'Depends:' line. And there is no FTBFS. So how could I
determine the library? There are IIRC graphical tools to build a diagram
with dependencies for a package, right? This could be one way. Do you
know a better way?

Regards, Daniel