Re: Wormux package

Le 11.04.2006 02:45, Eddy Petrişor a écrit :

>On 4/11/06, artefact <artefact@altern.org> wrote:
>

>>Hi,
>>I recently asked for the adoption a new game named Wormux.
>>I fixed most of the issues people have found after I posted the mail. I
>>think you can reasonably test the package again. I gave too the address
>>of the upstream package on my personnal website because the official
>>wormux repository was down. As it is alive now, please note the real
>>

>Could you please fix the (upstream) issues I have reported[1][2] and
>commit the updated ro.po file in the repo?
>

>[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-games/2006/04/msg00009.html
>[2] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-games/2006/04/msg00012.html
>--
>Regards,
>EddyP
>"Imagination is more important than knowledge" A.Einstein

I think these issues have been fixed into the upstream version, but
since the tarball has been released, reflecting this changes in the
Debian package force us to release another version or to use a different
version between the official release and Debian package.

I'm asking to the core team if they wants to release another version,
like 0.7.1.

Jean

--
/ Un homme qui viole une femme, c'est \