Re: Doing RFS on -mentors

Hi,
* Thijs Kinkhorst <kink@squirrelmail.org> [2006-04-10 21:03]:
> On Mon, 2006-04-10 at 20:51 +0200, Nico Golde wrote:
> > > You should use `dget` from the devscripts package. You just pass it the
> > > full url to the source package and it gets all other parts; call it with
> > > the -x flag to also unpack the package after downloading.
> >
> > That wont work too in described scenario but thanks for the
> > hint with dget.
>
> I've tried it with wmworkflop ('old situation') and it works; I also
> don't know why it should fail?

Oh one moment you are right. I havent yet tried dget but is
dget just generating the file names by itself and downloads
it? If yes, would it fail if package is (buggily) a native
package?
Regards Nico
P.S. I just will look at dget into the next days ;)
--
Nico Golde - JAB: nion@jabber.ccc.de | GPG: 0x73647CFF
http://www.ngolde.de | http://www.muttng.org | http://grml.org