Re: RFS qvamps (ITP #361134)

This one time, at band camp, Claudio Moratti said:
> Hi,
> I'm looking for a sponsor for qvamps package!
> It is lintian errors free ;-)

It is indeed.  The packaging looks good overall.  I would prefer to see
these compile time warnings go away, however:

swig -perl -Wall -nodefault libdvdread.i
SWIG:1: Warning(123): dangerous, use -nodefaultctor, -nodefaultdtor instead.
ifo_read.i:463: Warning(321): exists conflicts with a built-in name in perl
gcc -pipe -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -fpic -I /usr/lib/perl/5.8/CORE -D_REENTRANT -D_GNU_SOURCE -DTHREADS_HAVE_PIDS -DDEBIAN -fno-strict-aliasing -pipe -I/usr/local/include -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -Wall -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-unused-function -Wno-unused-variable   -c -o libdvdread_wrap.o libdvdread_wrap.c
libdvdread_wrap.c: In function "DVDVolumeIdentifier":
libdvdread_wrap.c:1473: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 4 of "DVDUDFVolumeInfo" differ in signedness
libdvdread_wrap.c: In function "DVDVolumeSetIdentifier":
libdvdread_wrap.c:1484: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 4 of "DVDUDFVolumeInfo" differ in signedness
libdvdread_wrap.c: In function "DVDDiscIdentifier":
libdvdread_wrap.c:1499: warning: pointer targets in return differ in signedness

I'm probably being a stickler, but can you take a look at them?  They
don't seem particularly unfixable.

Thanks,