Re: RFS: nmzmail -- indexes and searches email in maildir folders, especially mutt

On Sat, Mar 11, 2006 at 11:52:23AM -0500, Justin Pryzby wrote......

> > > Did you look into this?  It is #325372.
> >
> > Yes I did, and in all honesty did not follow it 100%.  But that
> > said, I've rewritten my rules file and now do not make reference
> > to -$(MAKE) distclean.
> The idea is that if the only reason to allow distclean to fail is
> because ./Makefile doesn't exist (which is assumed to always cause
> it to fail), then simply check if it exists, and run the make
> conditionally, in an effort to be assertive, by doing more
> fine-grained error checking.  If make fails for any other reason,
> then *let me know*!  If the command doesn't randomly fail, then
> you simply don't need to ignore the retval.
> You can find a handful of other discussions at:
> http://g.rtfo.org/325372+site:lists.debian.org/debian-mentors

Excellent references.  I think I got it now.  Have amended my rules
file once more and have uploaded a fresh batch of files to

Just in case the message got lost in this discussion about the rules
file, I'm still hoping that someone would like to sponsor this
package for uploading.  It's a wonderful little tool to have with

Thanks, Kevin

Kevin Coyner  GnuPG key: 1024D/8CE11941  http://rustybear.com/publickey