RFS: unrar-free -- Unarchiver for .rar files

Hi all,

I'm looking for a sponsor for the following package:

  ITP:            : #302896
  Package name    : unrar-free
  Version         : 0.0.1+cvs20060228
  Upstream Author : Jeroen Dekkers, Ben Asselstine
  URL             : https://gna.org/projects/unrar
  License         : GPL
  Description     :  Unrar can extract files from .rar archives.
     Can't handle archives in the RAR 3.0 format,
     only the non-free "unrar" package can do that

This package only provides the ability to decompress RAR 2.0 single
archives.
It can also work with file-roller and ark.

I've already upload this package into the mentors site.
Please give me advices if I made any mistake.

--
                                                PaulLiu(Ying-Chun Liu)
E-mail address:PaulLiu.bbs@bbs.cis.nctu.edu.tw