RFC/RFS: beef - a flexible BrainFuck interpreter

Cheers mentors!

I'd like to hear comments about this package, since it's my very first
attempt and I probably missed something.

I think it would be a shame if etch will be shipped without a BraiFuck
interpreter. We must get one in.

The package is both lintian and linda clean.
You can download the sources from http://www.kiyuko.org/pool/

So here's the info about my package:

Package: beef
Licence: GPL
Version: 0.0.3
 beef is a BrainFuck interpreter written in C. Its behavior is configurable
 using command-line options, so you can run a lot of BrainFuck programs written
 for other interpreters/compilers without modifications.
 .
 beef gets rid of some historical BrainFuck limitations: for example, the
 length of the memory tape has no limits except for the amount of memory your
 computer has.
 .
 beef's aim is not to be incredibly small or optimized, but to be a flexible
 and pleasant-to-work-with interpreter.

Thank you for your comments and your patience.

--
KiyuKo <eof AT kiyuko DOT org>
"Like Russian Rulette with six bullets loaded"