RFA: all packages (except already co-maintained ones)

Hi

This is a fairly generic request, but Im looking for Co-Maintainers for
all my packages that don't already have one.
You can find the list of my packages at
http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=joerg@debian.org

If you are interested in helping with one of those - mail me *off-list*
and we discuss the way it goes on.
You should know how to handle a Debian package, I dont have the time[1]
to explain the basics.

Oh: You dont need to be a DD. Would help, but not really neccessary.

[1] Guess why I ask for help? :)

--
bye Joerg
<ribnitz> Ganneff: NM-queue ist das schnellste zu uploadrechten für ein paket,