Re: Packaging Qemu Launcher, unmaintained but useful software

Roberto C. Sanchez wrote:

Another alternative to consider is JQemu: http://www.exprofesso.com/jqemu/

I tried packaging last summer, but it required a non-free javac. You may want to give it another shot, since the free java tools have improved
greatly in the meantime.  Additionally, it has a very active upstream.
If you don't, I will probably get around to it this summer.

I downloaded the byte code a couple of days ago and tried to run it with gij. It failed. But that is about all testing I have done, so do not take my word for it. I have always found Java alien to me, so I am not really interested in packaging JQemu. At least not in the near future.