Re: dpkg-buildpackage, dpatch and wrong permissions...

On Wednesday 22 February 2006 16:27, Matthijs Mohlmann wrote:
> Claudio Moratti wrote:
> > Hi *!
[cut]
> > I'm not able to find how fix this problem...
> >
> > suggestions?
> >
> > Thx a lot ;-)
> >
> > Claudio
>
> This is not really a problem. The point is that diff can't see in a diff
> file if a file is executable yes or no, before diff didn't shout this
> warning. Anyway my build here goes ok and have also some warnings about
> "0755 cannot be represented in diff" warnings. But they shouldn't harm
> the build.
thanks for this explanation!
the build process ends correctly, of course, but I'm not able to understand
why debian/patches files have not the rw-r--r-- perm...

during the unpack of sources, probably, only debian/* files are chmod-ed..
could be the reason?

> Regards,
>
> Matthijs Mohlmann
Thx!!