RFS: opendchub --- hub clone for Direct Connect (DC) network

Hi all!

As some of you may already know from -devel, I've adopted opendchub
recently from Grzegorz Prokopski (gadek), and now I've finished
packaging the new version which fixes a few bugs and updates the
autotools stuff.

As usual, here's the standard stuff for the RFS:

Source: opendchub
License: GPL
Section: net
 Open DC hub is a Unix/Linux version of the hub software for the Direct
 Connect network.  Direct Connect is a file sharing network made up by
 hubs, to which clients can connect.  It offers offers peer-based file-sharing.
 In practise it works better than gnutella and other similar systems as it
 allows dc hubs (servers) administators to require clients to share specified
 amount of data.  The amount is usually based on type of client's connection
 and it is used not to hurt or exclude anybody but to make file sharing
 "fair play".
 .
 This version supports most of the features of the official hub. Some of the
 currently supported features are:
  * Searching for files,
  * Connecting to users, both in active and passive mode,
  * Messaging in open chat,
  * Private messaging,
  * Registering users,
  * Kicking users (for OP:s),
  * Banning users (for Admins),
  * Uploading hub address and description to public hub list,
  * Hublinking, which makes it possible to search on other hubs connnected to
    the network.
 .
 The hub is run as a daemon, i.e, it runs in the background.  It's
 administrated through a tcp connection, for example with telnet, which
 makes it possible to administer remotely, given that the user has the
 administration password.
 .
  Homepage: http://opendchub.sourceforge.net

The package is available at mentors.[0]

[0]  http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/o/opendchub/

Sponsors, I hope for your quick response.  Thanks in advance! :D

Cheers,

Zakame

- --
Zak B. Elep  ||  http://zakame.spunge.org
zakame@ubuntu.com  ||  zakame@spunge.org
1486 7957 454D E529 E4F1  F75E 5787 B1FD FA53 851D