seeking for sponsorship

Respected sir/madam
I sonam chophel from bhutan would like to seek sponsorship for continuing my further studies.
My problem is that I am not in a position to furhter continue my studies owing to limited source of income of my father, who happens to be a poor farmer with a big family to suppport.
My work in the class has always been good throughout and was declared successful to be promoted.
I have done my pre schooling from a high in Bhutan i.e till class 12.Recently i discoverd this opurtuniuity for seeking on the net, therefore through deep research i was able to list your email address.
i look forward for your acknowledgemewnt of my request and hope you consider.

Thanking you and assuring you of my best