Collaborative maintenance, time to work

[Same crosspost than last time + debian-devel, but reply-to set to a new
list]

Hello everybody,

following the previous mail on the subject, I revised a bit the proposal
and started to write down the design of the infrastructure.

I also created a mailing list where everybody interested to help should
subscribe : collab-maint-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org

Please join and we'll continue the discussion over there (reply-to is
set).

Here are the wiki pages of the project :
http://wiki.debian.org/CollaborativeMaintenance
http://wiki.debian.org/CollaborativeMaintenance/Design

I've started to write some code. There's not much but I have a module
which is able to access a (local) subversion repository and extract
the list of packages managed in the repository as well as the associated
meta-information (version, distribution, urgency for now).

We should aim to quickly create a web interface for this. I don't know yet
how this interface should be made. I'm tempted to try Turbogears for this
project but I'd welcome your suggestions.

Cheers,
    Raphaël.