RFS: pyme

Hello,

I need a sponsor for pyme package. My previous sponsor doesn't have the
time currently to review the package i have made.

* Package name    : pyme
  Version         : 0.7.0
  Upstream Author : Igor Belyi <belyi.users.sourceforge.net>
* URL             : http://sourceforge.net/projects/pyme/
* License         : LGPL
  Description     : Python interface to the GPGME GnuPG encryption
  library

 Pyme is, for the most part, a direct interface to the C GPGME
 library.  However, it is re-packaged in a more Pythonic way --
 object-oriented with classes and modules.  Take a look at the classes
 defined here -- they correspond directly to certain object types in
 GPGME
 for C.
 .
 Features:
   * Feature-rich, full implementation of the GPGME library.  Supports
     all GPGME features except interactive editing (coming soon).
     Callback functions may be written in pure Python.
   * Ability to sign, encrypt, decrypt, and verify data.
   * Ability to list keys, export and import keys, and manage the
 keyring.
   * Fully object-oriented with convenient classes and modules.

I have put the source package here :
https://velma.mini-dweeb.org/~arnau/deb/official/

Regards,
--
Arnaud Fontaine <arnaud@andesi.org> - http://www.andesi.org/ | GPG
Public Key available on pgp.mit.edu | Fingerprint: D792 B8A5 A567 B001