Re: new package wmbattmon

Hi,
* Michael Andraschek <mandrasc@cs.uni-potsdam.de> [2006-01-17 23:11]:
[...]
> fara.cs.uni-potsdam.de/~mandrasc/wmbattmon
>
> I'm looking for a sponsor, if someone is interested, please contact me.

As talked about bugs in latest mail I have to tell now that
this program is crap.
Hardcoded paths like:

#define THERMAL_FILE "/proc/acpi/thermal_zone/THM0/temperature"

to specify the file with temperature information are bad
because they can varify from system to system so it will be
sure that the code will not work on my system (like mine for
example).
Sorry
Regards Nico
--