Re: RFS: Cajun - Audio Jukebox

> I am rather new to the dev side of debian, and might need some help
> along the way, but want to get far more involved with making debian
> what it is. I have had a go at packaging up the program, and it can be
> found at http://www.strangeparty.com/debian/cajun_4.2-1_i386.deb
> Help and advice with that file are welcomed.

You should not link the binary package (.deb), but where to find the
original source archive and your .diff.gz and .dsc . DD look at that
files, since they generate the .deb.

I've done the same mistake the first time I've submitted a RFS ;)

Bye

--
Sandro Tosi (aka Morpheus, matrixhasu)
My (little) site: http://matrixhasu.altervista.org/