RFS: libcrypt-simple-perl

Hi all,
I'm here again in search for a sponsor for libcrypt-simple-perl .
Since the first request I've corrected some warning at build-time,
changed dependences in debian/control and added watch file.

Files are available at this links:

http://matrixhasu.altervista.org/debian/libcrypt-simple-perl_0.06-1_all.deb
http://matrixhasu.altervista.org/debian/libcrypt-simple-perl_0.06-1.diff.gz
http://matrixhasu.altervista.org/debian/libcrypt-simple-perl_0.06-1.dsc
http://matrixhasu.altervista.org/debian/libcrypt-simple-perl_0.06-1_i386.build
http://matrixhasu.altervista.org/debian/libcrypt-simple-perl_0.06-1_i386.changes
http://matrixhasu.altervista.org/debian/libcrypt-simple-perl_0.06.orig.tar.gz

or in repository:

deb http://matrixhasu.altervista.org/debian/ ./
deb-src http://matrixhasu.altervista.org/debian/ ./

Here is a description:

 Maybe you have  a web application and you need  to store some session
 data at the  client side (in a cookie or hidden  form fields) but you
 don't want the user to be able  to mess with the data. Maybe you want
 to save  secret information  to a text  file.  Maybe you  have better
 ideas of what to do with encrypted stuff!
 .
 This little module  will convert all your data  into nice base64 text
 that you can save in a text file, send in an email, store in a cookie
 or web page, or bounce around the Net. The data you encrypt can be as
 simple or as complicated as you like.
 .
 This library is Crypt::Simple .
 .
  Homepage: http://search.cpan.org/~kasei/Crypt-Simple-0.06/

Could someone check if it's packaged correctly, and perhaps, upload it
into debian?

Many Thanks in Advance

--
Sandro Tosi (aka Morpheus, matrixhasu)