Re: Removing an ITP

* Felipe Sateler (fsateler@gmail.com) wrote:
> Hello. Some time ago I filed an ITP[1] for the package kompile, and later on I
> asked for sponsor, but got no response. Since there is apparently no interest
> in that package (with mine decreasing too), I'd like to remove/close the ITP
> bug. How do I do this? Or it is not my responsability to do this?
>

> 1: http://bugs.debian.org/338092
> --
>

>  Felipe Sateler

I would recommend changing the title of the bug to start with RFP,
that way if someone else was interested in packaging kompile, they could do so.

Check out http://www.debian.org/Bugs/server-control for how to change bug titles.

--
David Watson (GPG Key ID: A7D6AE79)
Lugmaster, Programmer, Bass Player