Re: Policy documentation on debconf

Rogério Brito <rbrito@ime.usp.br> writes:
> On Dec 26 2005, Joey Hess wrote:

>> (policy also contains a formal definition of the debconf protocol amoung
>> other bits of debconf documentation)

> This I could not find, as I already pointed in the reply to Russ...

This is something different than what I'm talking about.  This is the
separate debconf protocol specification, which you can find in

    /usr/share/doc/debian-policy/debconf_specification.*

in the debian-policy package.  I don't know if it's also on the doc
section of the Debian web site.  It's referred to in Policy 3.9.1.