Re: RFS: switchconf

On Sun, Dec 18, 2005 at 02:27:34PM -0800, Russ Allbery wrote:

> The *.dsc file available there for 0.0.5-2 doesn't match the .orig.tar.gz
> file available on your web page, and there are some odd upstream bits in
> the Debian .diff.gz (such as the 0.0.5 upstream changelog entry).  Maybe
> the package wasn't built against the right upstream tarball?

My mistake.  I am the upstream and sometime in the past generated
another orig.tar.gz after publishing of the files.  To avoid problems
I generated a new upstream version 0.0.5.1 with the changes you have
seen and the usual updates because of the new version.

> Because of that, I can't easily compare this version to the previous
> version, but looking over the diff, it seems fine to me.  Could you fix
> the packages on your web site and then send me an e-mail so that I can
> take another look?  Assuming everything is fine, I'll be happy to upload
> it.

The new version is online, and I have made a build test from the
online files.  Everything seams to be fine now.

    Jose Calhariz

--
Quando acabarmos de comer o queijo vamos
distribuir ao povo todos os buracos.

--Millôr Fernandes
Retirado de http://www.uol.com.br/millor