Re: RFS: switchconf

also sprach Nico Golde <nico@ngolde.de> [2005.12.12.1459 +0100]:
> - The standards version in control file is outdated, should be
>   3.6.2

... which means you also have to make sure that the packages
complies with version 3.6.2 of the policy. See
/usr/share/doc/debian-policy/upgrading-checklist.txt.gz

> - the compatibily level is 3 (DH_COMPAT=3), this is
>   deprecated, use 4 or 5.

Use 5 if you can.

Thanks for the comments, Nico. I was the switchconf sponsor, but
I am still injured, so I would appreciate if someone else took over.

`. `'`

Invalid/expired PGP (sub)keys? Use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!

this message represents the official view of the voices in my head.