Package lisp *applications*

Hello all,

I've filled the ITP #341260 for ACT-R.  The package is in fact nearly ready,
but I'm just not sure I've done it the right way.

It is a Lisp application so instead of breaking my back trying to make .system
files on an big application I know little about, I've fed the whole source to
CMUCL and saved an image.

This has the advantage of being über simple, but limits the platform
accessibility of ACT-R to the only one supported by CMUCL: x86.

This is a niche application, so I'm not that worried that much users will
complain about not having access to this application.  I'm more worried if
the way I've went with that package goes Ok with the policy, unwritten or
not.

If not, then I'll need a clever people to help me build the required files for
common-lisp-controler packaging.  I'm especially annoyed by the fact that
this application is not known to work on all Common Lisp implementations
supported by Debian.

François-Denis G.