RFS - enca - charset analyzer

Hi all

this is first of my spams to this list :-).

I've ready new version of enca to upload, but current sponsor doesn't
have time for this, can somebody look at it and possibly further
versions? Nothing big has changed, so there should not be much
problems, of course linda and lintian do not complain.

Enca is charset analyzer, which is able to guess text chatset for many
languages (mostly eastern Europe, but now also Chinesse).

New packages are at <http://www.cihar.com/tmp/enca/>

Current packages are already in unstable and testing:
<http://packages.debian.org/unstable/text/enca>

--
    Michal Čihař | http://cihar.com