Re: RFS: libapache2-mod-cband -- An Apache 2 module for bandwidth limiting the webserver

Hello all,

Justin Pryzby wrote:
On Sun, Nov 20, 2005 at 04:50:48PM +0100, Jonas Genannt wrote:
Justin Pryzby wrote:
+ Note: Apache2 will not restarted automatically.
                       ^^^
		       be
Then, you have my metaphorical blessing and best wishes for
sponsorship :)
Well, packages are ready, so I need an sponsor for uploading the package.

Here is the overview about libapache2-mod-cband:
ITP: #333399

* Package name    : libapache2-mod-cband
  Version         : 0.9.5.3
  Upstream Author : Lukasz Dembinski <dembol@cband.linux.pl>,
          Sergey V. Beduev <shaman@interdon.net>,
        Kyle Poulter <kyle@unixowns.us>
* URL             : http://cband.linux.pl
* License         : GPL
Description : An Apache 2 module for bandwidth limiting the webserver

Debian package can be found: http://jonas.capi2name.de/mod-cband/

Thanks,
	Jonas