RE: including images for documentation

 --- Kapil Hari Paranjape <kapil@imsc.res.in> escribió:

> Hello,
>
> I have added some documentation to a Debian package (tex4ht) that I
> maintain.
>
> This documentation is not part of upstream and includes some images.
> Source for this documentation+images is also part of what I have
> added to the upstream source.
>
> Is there some way to include the images in the debian package?

The best way I know for adding binary files to a Debian's diff patch is
through the use of uuencode and uudecode programs, or something similar to
that. You will not be able to add a binary file directly to the program tree,
the tools will fail.

You should also remember to add the copyright owner and license of all that
new documentation, in case it is different to the main program's.

> Thanks and regards,
>
> Kapil.

Greetings,
Miry