RFS: k9copy

Hi *!
I'm looking for a sponsor for k9copy package (http://k9copy.free.fr)
Package is available on http://repos.knio.it

It will close ITP bugs #320045 and #320067 (because it provides vamps
executable binaries)

I didn't add a "Closes: #320045 ...) line in debian/changelog, 'cause the
package is stored in a public repository...
I'll upload a 'sponsor version' with this line :D

Package is not lintian error-free, because k9vamps and k9play-cell have not
man pages...
vamps is used by k9copy, but I'm not able to find documents about how to use
vamps...
I wrote a email to the upstream author of k9copy and I'm waiting an answer...

Have a Nice Day :D

Claudio

--
   ~~>MaXeR <~~