Re: How to add applications to IceWM menu

* Stan Vasilyev <stan.vasilyev@csun.edu> [051109 23:49]:
> Unfortunately the Debian menu doesn't solve my problem because IceWM
> doesn't support it.

Are you sure? I've currently only a stable Debian available and that
supports the Debian menu quite well. (Only bug in my eyes it that
one has to disable the Gnome, KDE and additional example menus
in the global config to not confuse the users). And I do not
see any changelog entry in the unstable version indicating that this
changed.

Hochachtungsvoll,
  Bernhard R. Link

--
Sendmail is like emacs: A nice operating system, but missing
an editor and a MTA.