RFS: rkward

Dear debian mentors,

I have made another attempt at creating a debian package for rkward, a
scientific KDE application I develop. Naturally, I would like to get this app
into the main debian archive.
Could somebody please sponsor me an upload, and/or help me fix up the package
to meet the criteria for inclusion into debian?

Package description:
 RKWard is meant to become an easy to use, transparent frontend to the
R-language, a very powerful, yet hard-to-get-into scripting-language with a
strong focus on statistic functions. It will not only provide a convenient
user-interface, however, but also take care of seamless integration with an
office-suite. Practical statistics is not just about calculating, after all,
but also about documenting and ultimately publishing the results.
 RKWard is still in development status. Right now it is most useful as an IDE
to users with some experience in R, or willing to learn R.

Homepage: http://rkward.sourceforge.net
Downloads: http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=50231
CVS instructions: http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=50231

Current debian package available at: http://rkward.sourceforge.net/debian