RFS: bubbbros

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in sponsoring bubnbros, a 2d
platform game that is a clone of "Bubble Bobble". Parts of it are released
under the MIT License and the rest is under the Artistic LIcense. Its ITP bug
number is 337559 and the package can be found at
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/b/bubbros/ (the source package
name is bubbros because that is what upstream calls the tarball but the
binary packages are called bubnbros because that is what upstream calls the
binary and the program itself). Its upstream
source is http://bub-n-bros.sf.net. The package is split into a platform
independant part, which contains python scripts and data files, called
bubnbros-minimal, and a platform dependant part, which contains extension
libraries written in C which enhance the game but are not neccessary in order
to play it, called bubnbros.

Lintian and linda both complain about image files in /usr/lib. However, the
package source code depends on images and library files to be in the same
directory. If that directory was in /usr/share, then there would be an
executable in /usr/share and lintian and linda would still complain. Lintian
also complains about the menu file being in the "old format", even though it
follows the latest format from debian.org, as far as I can tell. There
are no other lintian or linda errors.

The packages uses cdbs.

Thanks,
Daniel J. Milstein