Sponsor wanted - myspell-cz, libnova & more..

Hi,

I packed myspell-cz, so one will be able to get Czech spelling in
Debian, which will work with OpenOffice and Mozilla. It's there:

http://lascaux.asu.cas.cz/~petr/myspell-cs-cz_20051101-1.tar.gz

I would like to as if somebody can sponsor this package. It's based on
myspell-sk, and as I'm familiar with Debian packaging, I hope I make
debs right. Althought Czech isn't world language, there are 10^7 (maybe
more) potential users of that package, so I hope that it's worth the
effort.

I also packed libnova (http://libnova.sf.net, debian directory is in
CVS; it's an astronomical calculation library), which I would like to
see among Debian packages..if somebody wants to sponsor that, let me
know as well.

And I have packed RTS2 (Remote Telescope System, see link bellow), which
I'll like to see among Debian packages as well (after libnova, as it
depends on libnova).

Thanks

Petr Kubanek

libnova co-maintainer & RTS2 developer