Re: statist - terminal based statistics

On Wed, Nov 02, 2005 at 01:30:06PM -0500, Justin Pryzby wrote:
> It has to have at least 2 stanzas; the first is for the "source"
> package, and the rest are for "binary" packages created by that source
> package.  Maybe check other people's control files for examples.

"2 stanzas": It worked: I put back an empty line that I had
deleted from the control file! The package still need some
adjustments (the pdf files were gziped), but I think that
I'll be able to fix the problems.

I think that I don't need the files below:

  dirs   postinst.ex  preinst.ex statist-default.ex
  compat postrm.ex    prerm.ex

Can I delete them?

Thanks,

Jakson