Looking for a mentor for 'arno-iptables-firewall' package

Hi!

I found it difficult to setup a NAT firewall with iptables - till I
found "Arno's Iptables firewall" - which is an extremly easy to
understand configuration shell script.

Unfortunately it is not part of Debian, yet.

So I decided to give it a try and packaged it.

I would like someone to have a look at it:

http://apsy.gse.uni-magdeburg.de/~hanke/mentors

There is one open issue. To actually setup the firewall one has to set
the name of the external interface. Therefore it would be nice if a
list of interfaces could be generated and displayed through debconf,
but I don't know how to do it. So I decided to display a note instead,
that this has to be done manually.

I would be happy to get suggestions for improvements from the list
(e.g. What would be the best time to start the init-script during
system startup, etc.)

Regards,

Michael