Re: [RFS] gausssum: Scripts which parse the output of Gaussian and GAMESS

LI Daobing wrote on 23/08/2005 10:28:
> http://sponsors.debian.net/viewpkg.php?id=32
>
> Name: 	gausssum
> Version: 	0.9-1
> ITP/ITA Number: 	324632
> GaussSum can do the following: (Gau=Gaussian, GAM=GAMESS)

[...]
Since neither Gausssian nor GAMESS seem to be in Debian, it would
probably be nice to also say (in a  very short form) what they do.

At least I was overwhelmed by the amount of features you list without
giving any short introduction (Like "GaussSum is a tool for
chemical/molecular analysis, which parses the output of Gaussian GAMESS
and can do the following:" or something like that).

regards,
Sven

PS: I'm no DD, so I can't sponsor you anyway.