Re: [RFS] quaneko: An index tool of TXT, PDF, DOC, HTML and others

Hi,

LI Daobing (lidaobing@gmail.com) wrote:
> I don't know the exactly meaning of your letter. Could you give me an
> example of 'a proper copyright notice'. I generate the copyright from
> template file by 'dh_make -c gpl'.
Which is OK, but you're lacking the actual copyright notice, see [1]. Whenever
I look up the URL, I go there via [2] and [3], so that's why I suggested you
start at [2] and click through from there. The other stuff on the Mattew
Palmer's web pages is pretty good as well.

Kind regards

T.

1. http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2003/12/msg00007.html
2. http://people.debian.org/~mpalmer/debian-mentors_FAQ.html